The Company –
Our client has over 40 years of experience dedicated towards the marine, oil and gas industry specializing in the management of engineering projects and equipment including diesel engines, pumps and overhaul services. And after sales support services supplying engine parts and accessories.
The Role –
A Regional Key Account Manager is to appointed to maintain existing key accounts and to add value to them via solutions as well as develop new accounts from scratch. The successful candidate will have developed both technical and commercial skills in the oil and gas equipment industry and be a highly energetic, results orientated figure.
The Person –
- Bachelor degree holder
- 6 years of Regional Business Development or Key Account Management experience in oil and gas equipment
- An individual who enjoys taking a hands on approach to
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Understands the art of solution selling to existing
key accounts and securing repeat business
- Available for 50/50 travelling schedule
- Fluent English verbal and written skills required
|Industry Sector:||Energy, Oil & Gas|
|Disciplines:||Account Management, Sales|