WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions (Terms) govern your use of this website and any connected services delivered by email that are provided by AGI Ltd (together referred to as the Services). By using the Services, you will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms.
AGI Ltd (we, us) is a company registered in England and Wales with registered company number 08077077)
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may make changes to these Terms from time to time and these changes will become effective as soon as they are posted on the Services. By continuing to use the Services you will be deemed to accept these changes. If you disagree with the Terms, or any revisions of them, please discontinue your use of the Services.
CONTRIBUTIONS PROVIDED BY YOU
The website may from time to time invite you to comment on articles, send in your own imagery, and join in webchats. By contributing you are granting us a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free licence to store your contributions on our servers and to display the contributions on the Services. We can’t promise that we will use all contributions provided to us.
We want to keep the websites clean and friendly. Please do not submit contributions that are offensive, racist, harassing, illegal, misleading, abusive, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. We do our best to monitor and moderate contributions but we cannot monitor them all and you therefore could be at risk yourself if you contribute anything objectionable. As you might expect we reserve the right to take down any contribution that breaches any of the above rules, and we may be obliged to pass copies to appropriate authorities. We reserve the right, among other things, to suspend or terminate your access to the Services if you are in breach of these Terms, for example by submitting contributions that are unsuitable.
The competitions that we run through the Services are subject to the following rules (unless otherwise specified):
- No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry is permitted per household via online route of entry, and no bulk or third party entries are permitted.
- Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, and in other cases as stated) except our employees, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents, or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
- Proof of entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt of entry.
- If we run a competition or offer with a promoter where that promoter is responsible for the provision of the offer or prizes then AGI will not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of those offers or prizes.
- We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with other prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes, and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered. Prizes are not refundable or transferable.
- The winner may be required to sign a statement proving their eligibility/liability.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by email or phone
- All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them, and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise which may include their name or image being used on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time as a result of the competition.
- We reserve the right to disqualify or not award a prize to an entrant who in our opinion has not entered in to the spirit of these terms and conditions or the intention of the competition.
- By entering these competitions you are agreeing to receive details of future related content from AGI, and if clearly stated, selected third parties.
You agree to indemnify and keep us indemnified against any damage, loss, liability or cost incurred by us resulting from any breach of these Terms by you or any claims or legal proceedings brought or threatened against us as a result of your use of the Services.
These Terms are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising in relation to these Terms or the Services.
In the event that any term of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms will remain valid and enforceable.